A place with an amazing view


India is largest inland salt lake situated in Rajasthan, a state which is known for many tourist places. It is very strange to get to know about this lake where there is no water source around it except rain. The locality of the village is very humble as it is situated nearby the capital of Rajasthan.

Aravali Mountains Behind


When I first came to Jaipur for my studies I didn't know anything about this lake. A few years back in my college days I was attending the classes when I first heard about this place from my friend. So I laughed at my friend and asked him " bro is there dosa too?" He didn't laugh but strangely he gave me a surprised look and then he replied, "Bro, it is a beautiful place you must go there to see it". So a few days back I got a chance to visit that place with my friends, we drove at least 95 km from Jaipur to reach the lake.

 Toy Train carrying Salt 

It was a very sunny day and we reached around in afternoon and I can see endlessly the white bed of land meeting with the sky. I can say that it was one of the most amazing views over the salt lake. It is a city with a small population and I was happy to interact with the local peoples. I can witness two different colour of water bodies and there was a mud path which separates the water bodies from one another.

Path which separates the water bodies

And a few days ago, I was going through times like when I was there and I realise that I have made a few mistakes and I need to improve on myself. This is the place for those who want to have some outdoor experiences and explore wildlife there with famous salt lake point.

Salt Land

There is nothing to worry about this place you can purchase things like water, food and other things in the city you don't need to carry stuff from Jaipur. The best time to visit this place is in winters as it is not much hot and I think you all can witness the flamingo birds over there as I  did not get a chance to see it. And sooner or later I will visit again this place.

~Bhanu

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts